Monday, October 25, 2010

RHEMA TODAY WITH ARCHBISHOP BENSON IDAHOSA,PASTOR ENOCH ADEBOYE, PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHIOLOME, ARCHBISHOPMARGARET IDAHOSA AND J-I THE SITE FACILITATOR SPEAKING ON LIVING A LIFE OF INTEGRITY

Welcome to J-I WORLD. I greet all my fans and friends worldwide from Africa to Europe, USA, Asia, Australia, South and North America, Antarctica; special greetings to my visitors and fans in the United Kingdom. Please be well informed that all the google ads by the side bar or under the posts here all powered by GOOGLE LIMITED, a world renowned company and search engine experts. This information became necessary because J-I have been receiving calls based on some of the advertisements. Please contact the source of each adverts you access in their sites. Thank you for being a great follower and visitor to my blogs and keep following my blogs. God bless you.

Follow the J-I WORLD CONCEPT facilitated blogs and be inspired today. Watch musicals, movies, comedy, sports and more. Read through the posts and be lifted. God must be placed first, therefore, visit http://www.rhemadivine.blogspot.com/ for gospel contents including videos and entertainment by the right top side of the site.
http://www.motivationalwordsonmarble.blogspot.com/ for quotations that will inspire you daily and forever. Go to the top of the site for videos.
http://www.careerblog1.blogspot.com/ for career and business talks. Videos also included at the top of the site.
http://www.thebusinessblog1.blogspot.com/ for business ideas and business  motivational topics. Videos and entertainment are located at the top of the site.
http://www.cashingenuinety.blogspot.com/ for captivating entertainment (sports, movies, comedy, music, etc); and featuring articles of constructive criticism online and on land worldwide. Remember, all the blogs now have video bar powered by youtube. So you can now watch videos with your macromedia enabled system with speakers.
  J-I WORLD CONCEPT (+2348036986103/+2347029319607)       

FOLLOW JI WORLD BLOGS ON FACE BOOK BY WRITING ON THE WALLS AND MAKING COMMENTS. GROUP NAME IS JI WORLD BLOGS. TO SEARCH NAME, TYPE NAME AS JOSHUA OSAGIE USING FRIENDS SEARCH. WATCH OUT FOR JI WORLD BLOGS ON TWITTER SOONEST.

ü      J-I PHILANTHROPIC FOUNDATION(JIPF) TO THE WORLD. BE INSPIRED TODAY. BE A HELPING HAND TO THE LESS PRIVILEDGE CLOSEST TO YOU AND FAR FROM YOU. JIPF  IS PLANNING TO VISIT TWO ORPHANEGES WITH SELECTED FRIENDS BEFORE THE YEAR RUNS OUT. WATCH OUR FOR VISUALS HERE. NO FUND RAISING PLEASE. JUST BE INSPIRED, THANK YOU.

ü      RHEMA BLOG WISHES TO SALUTE ALL FRIENDS WORLDWIDE AND TO INVITE GUESTS TO THE GREAT JUBILEE CRUSADE ORGANISED BY CHURCH OF GOD MISSION INTERNATIONAL IN BENIN CITY NIGERIA, AT GARRICK MEMORIAL SCHOOL GROUND, OPPOSITE UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, EKENWAN CAMPUS. THE DATE IS 2ND TO 3RD OF NOVEMBER, 2010; TIME IS 4PM DAILY. COME AND RECEIVE HEALING, BREAKTHROUGH, DELIVERANCE AND BLESSINGS FROM GOD. MINISTERING IS ARCHBISHOP MARGARET IDAHOSA AND A HOST OF MINISTERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD. IT IS GOD’S MANDATE, COME AND RECEIVE FROM GOD.
ü      CONVENTION RUNS FROM 4TH TO 7TH NOVEMBER, 2010. TIME IS 9AM AND 4PM DAILY; VENUE IS GLOBAL HEADQUARTERS OF CHURCH OF GOD MISSION INTERNATIONAL, FAITH ARENA, I FAITHWAY, OFF
UPPER ADESUWA ROAD, GRA, BENIN
CITY, EDO STATE, NIGERIA. INTERNATIONAL GUESTS VISITING NIGERIA ARE CORDIALLY INVITED. BE THERE!

My mentor and late Archbishop of blessed memory Archbishop Benson Andrew Idahosa preached one of his last message in Faith Arena, Global Headquarters of Church of God Mission, titled “Benefit of Death”. The high point of the message was the statement “ for to me to live is Christ and to die is  gain”. Remember, life is too empty without Jesus. Where will you spend your eternity and get this great gain? It is only heaven of course. Let us amend our ways and be reconciled with God so that we can make heaven at last..
RHEMA TODAY WITH PASTOR ENOCH ADEBOYE, PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME(PhD), ARCHBISHOP MARGARET IDAHOSA AND A BRIEF INTRODUCTION INTO THE MESSAGE OF THE DAY WHICH IS TO LAST TWO POSTS AS MANDATED BY GOD WITH THE SITE FACILITATOR J-I.

J-I speaks, “I am not a Pastor neither is this site a forum to showcase my ability to write or talk, it is God’s mandate for everyone to be involved in reaching out to the world with the gospel of Jesus. That is what I am doing in this site with great credence to my mentors of the gospel I have been naming for some time now. Today, I will like to give you some key statements made by three of my numerous mentors of the gospel.”

Pastor Enoch Adeboye (Leader of Redeemed Christian Church of God, Worldwide (I call him “baba” as said in Nigeria): He said “ that angel that has been in your house will manifest himself this season” just believe and you shall receive from God. Hallelujah. Baba believes that you don’t need to shout to heaven to receive from god.  Key in to this statement now as baba said “ i decree that you are blessed this day” in Jesus name. Amen. Believe and you shall receive.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome(PhD), President of Believers Loveworld aka Christ Embassy Worldwide: I call him “My Pastor”. Another great mentor of mine said “ always be swift to act on God’s instructions”. “Never be hesitant or slothful to act on God’s instructions. Have a high propensity and love for doing the word, for that is how to honour the Lord in your life-acting swiftly on his instructions”. Hallelujah.

Archbishop Margaret Idahosa ( Archbishop of Church of God Mission, International): I call her “mama”. She said “now is the time, this is the place and we are the people to change the world for good. Just believe you can. If you believe it, then you will become it. Hallelujah. God bless you.

AND TODAY’S MESSAGE EXCERPT WITH J-I THE SITE FACILITATOR,  AN EXHORTATION  AT NIGERIA CHRISTIAN CORPERS FELLOWSHIP, EMURE, EKITI STATE, NIGERIA, NOVEMBER 2008., TITLED “LIVING A LIFE OF INTEGRITY”.

You may have wondered what J-I stands for, but I would rather tell you the meaning of the alphabet “I” there. It stands for “Integrity”, God has always given me this word in one way or the other to spread to everyone around me, that is why I nicknamed myself as “Integrity”. In my 100 level first degree programme in University of Benin, Nigeria, where I studied Biochemistry, I was told by God through a friend of mine to learn to keep my “integrity” on a very mysterious circumstance. I knew it was God speaking through him. More recently, when I was fulfilling my mandatory National Youth Service corps (NYSC), here in Nigeria in 2008, yet again, in an unexpected circumstance, I was mandated to give an exhoratation titled “Living a life of integrity” as a member and not an official at the Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship(NCCF),  in 2008. I knew it was God speaking to me yet again in a different way through our leader, Brother Christian Iroagba ( I call him Sir Christian, “papa”).  

The dictionary meaning of the word “integrity” according to the oxford, Webster or thesaurus, is “ the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles”, the condition of being whole and not divided”, the condition of being morally upright”. The big question now is: Do we still keep our integrity in this world today? A world full of corruption, frustration, disappointment, unemployment, economic meltdown, disaster; a world were even the government of the day can not be totally relied on. Do we still keep our integrity? God is pressing it deep in my spirit that me and my fellow youths worldwide; are we still in the faith today? Even the church is not left out; are many churchleaders still sincere today?

This is just an introduction into this message excerpt and it is going to be a series. Let me conclude today by telling us the mind of God about the word “integrity” according to Proverbs 11:3: The integrity of the upright shall guide them, but the perseverance of  transgressors shall destroy them. May God help me and you this day. I will continue from here in few days.

PRAYER: Jesus I plead that you seal these words into our spirit this day. Don’t allow our canal mind to be inhibitory to your word. Purify and sanctify our spirit this day. In Jesus name. Amen. God bless you real good. There is hope for my fellow youths worldwide, you can make it if you believe. God must be placed first, that is the condition.

Touched by today’s post? Sign up to the site by the right side bar (where you have followers, with your email), and drop a comment or sms/call +2348036986103 or+2347029319607 from 19:00hrs to 23:00hrs and from 04:00hrs to 06:00hrs daily. Subscribe to receiving my posts on your email, go down the site. See you in few days.

POWERED BY J-I WORLD CONCEPT (+2348036986103 / +2347029319607):

REACHING THE UNREACHED WORLDWIDE, BOTH IN WORDS AND IN ACTION.

No comments:

Post a Comment