Tuesday, September 7, 2010

RHEMA TODAY: FIRST THINGS FIRST

                             RHEMA TODAY- FIRST THINGS FIRST (contd)

Idea from God is God’s wisdom. It is a man who uses the idea he has that is successful and not a man who has the idea. Idea not practicalised will keep him poor for life.


Preparation is key to success. Opportunity is not a product of smartness. Preparation is the key to identifying opportunities when they come.

Catching the moment of opportunities is the best time in life. Your preparationdetermines the choice of God for your life. Until you put right things first, you won’t be right with God.


Preparation determines your placement in destiny. Promotion is a product of preparation. Preparation is a testing time and until you are tested, you can not triumph. You prove your faith in God by preparation; even your love for God.


Teaching of Dr Alex Ojugbeli of Living Bread Church, Lagos Nigeria @ The International Youth Summit- Church of God Mission, Faith Arena, Global Head Quarters, GRA, Benin City.


Watch out for the continuation of this topic in few days.




REDEEMER AND HEALER
Are you born again? If no, this is the time to do so; Do you know that life without Jesus is empty? Why don’t you just take this bold step today into this new life in Christ. Pray this prayer sincerely as it is written now. This prayer is not just a text but something you must take seriously because it is infused with the power of the holy ghost. Declare now:
Dear Lord Jesus, I confess you as my Lord and saviour. Forgive me my sins today and wash me clean. Break every addiction of sin from me now lord and make me whole. I Believe in my heart that you were raised from the dead to save me. Thank you Jesus for saving me, in Jesus name. Amen.
                                                     HEALING TIME
PRAYER OF HEALING: DON’T TAKE THIS PRAYER AS A JOKE. IT IS INFUSED WITH THE POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST ONLY IF YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS. IT IS SPIRITUALLY GUARANTEED FOR IT TO WORK FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE THE BELIEVE AND FAITH. PLACE YOUR HAND ON THAT PART OF YOUR BODY THAT YOU FEEL ABNORMAL. PRAY NOW AND DECREE TO YOURSELF WITH ALL SINCERITY OF PURPOSE AS IT IS WRITTEN.
LORD JESUS I PLEAD FOR FORGIVENESS OF SINS AND I FORGIVE THOSE WHO HAVE TRESPASSED AGAINST ME. I NEED YOUR HEALING LORD JESUS; YOU GUARANTEED THAT YOU ARE TOUCHED BY THE FEELINGS OF MY INFIRMITY. EXCEPT YOUR WORD IS NOT TRUE, BUT BECAUSE YOUR WORD IS TRUE , I ASK THAT YOU TOUCH MY BODY NOW AND MAKE ME WHOLE. THANK YOU LORD FOR HEALING ME, IN JESUS NAME-AMEN.


DON’T HESITATE TO CALL THE NUMBERS BELOW TO TESTIFY OFGOD’S DELIVERANCE, HEALING AND MIRACLES IN YOUR LIFE. +2348036986103/+2347029319607. GOD BLESS YOU.
POST- POWERED BY J-I(+2348036986103)






No comments:

Post a Comment