Monday, August 23, 2010

GET TODAY'S RHEMA FOR A CHANGE IN ATTITUDE TOWARDS LIFE

13 KEY HABITS TO HELP YOU “SEIZE THE DAY”
i) Be an inverted paranoid : I believe the whole world is conspiring to do only good things to me.
ii) Be a quick forgiver: I don’t have time to waste in unforgiveness
iii) Be optimistic: Believing that people and circumstances is a sure way to find the best.
iv) Be thankful: I always give thanks, keep my eyes on God as my provider and keep a smile on my face.
v) Be an encourager: Encouragers make me feel better, stronger and more capable of accomplishing my dreams. I want to do the same for others.
vi) Be spontaneous: I have a sense of urgency and do-it-now attitude.
vii) Be a giver: My greatest joy is giving.
viii) Be positive: Being positive has the potential of turning the worst situations into victories.
ix) Smile a lot and laugh at life: Adversity is a steppingstone and not a roadblock. Why not laugh in the midst of the challenges?
x) Live life with enthusiasm: I will only live once, so why not give it my all?
xi) Enjoy life: I truly enjoy life.
xii) Find a hobby you enjoy: No matter where I am, I have something I like to do.
xiii) Look for people to help: I get up every morning excited about the person I might help that day.


THE WORDS ON MARBLE WITH J-I. IF YOU APPRECIATE THIS CALL OR SEND SMS OF ACKNOWLEDGMENT. US,UK AND OTHER COUNTIRES(TEL: +2348036986103). NIGERIANS (TEL: 08036986103/08025142798)

No comments:

Post a Comment